TheeSeaverShowTheeSeaverShow

Main Games Reviews Stats 23 Fans

Cube Rush Cube Rush

This game has some real potential. Get some sounds.... Also you say "Hazards are in color" but the ground is Black!

Michael-Stout responds:

Done! The ground does not count as a hazard so it is black like anything else. Thanks for your feedback. :)

Punch The Trump Punch The Trump

It was a fun game.. unfortunately after a few mins, it just goes to a white unresponsive screen. I reloaded my browser and tried again with the same results. Good game otherwise though!

Flappy Bird Flappy Bird

Junk game. All the buttons are just click bait. Highscores take you to site. Ad before every play. Then the game shows the outside of what is suppose to be the field of view. BLAMMMM!

10 seconds till calm 10 seconds till calm

Challenging. Fun. Graphics are very simple and UI isnt very pleasing to look at but the game concept i like!

Skater Jump Skater Jump

Decent.. But the fast it gets the easier it gets. I scored 100, and that because at 100 it slows down again... (Not expecting it). Which was a tricky little thing :P

Doyu Match-3 Puzzle Plus Doyu Match-3 Puzzle Plus

I Loved this game... When it was made. I played this on my TI calculator when i was in 7th grade. And no i do not mean a game LIKE this... this is the EXACT game. level for level. I agree that you added a nice look to it and incorporated a theme but you stole every single level exact. Some of your own work would have been nice to see.

Paint Over Paint Over

It disheartens me to see that this game is not over a 4 star. Great concept, hard levels, good interface, and a good vibe. This is a very well made game and is awesome. Only thing that makes it lose a 1/2 star is that there are no leaderboards or medals. This would keep players comming back and competing with others. Also, implementing medals would keep players around for longer, and cause them to be more likely to spread the word about the game. 41/2 stars from me! Great job man!

sagus responds:

Thanks for the kind words, and also for the good hints. I'll try to implement them.

Mr Drop Mr Drop

I liked the game, kinda disappointed that I entered a game with such a similar concept. Check it out, called PengWin. Also i think you could have fixed up the main menu a bit, the bland look may deter players from really being awed by a WOW factor.

Dig To China Dig To China

As good and as fun of a game as this is, It is a blatant rip off of the classic game "Mother Load", with less power ups and a less interactive game play experience. Taking nothing away from u octopodo, cause your game is great.. just not a new idea...

Parkour Cat Parkour Cat

Love the game idea. I think it would be better if it was a little bit faster. Has me comming back again and again to play it though! very cool.

joraanpe responds:

Thanks a lot for your feedbacks! Ill implement it for sure! If you got anything else to let me know, id appreciate it!